- Each course requires different levels of permaculture training as a pre-requisite. Please take note of these requirements. We offer an ‘Intro to Permaculture' weekend before each Foundations course. Our Advanced Course requires that you have a Permaculture Design Certificate or that you have completed our Foundations Course (called "Advanced Permaculture Training" from 2011-2014).
- Carpools are encouraged and will be coordinated during the introductory evening (Foundations course) and online for Advanced course participants (the week before the course begins).
- Tea, coffee, snacks and lunches are included in the cost of each course. Dinner is also provided for the evening orientation of the Foundations Course.
- Class will start promptly at 8:45am each morning and will end at 5pm.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Please contact us if you need alternate payment options such as a payment plan. There are limited needs-based scholarship funds available. Please ask only if you truly don't have access to money for this course. Please reach out to your support networks before requesting scholarship money.
The Online payment has an additional 3% added to all payments to cover the service charges we incur. If you would prefer to pay by check, please mail your check and registration form to:
IPEC (please list course title and month)
PO Box 82319
Portland, OR 97282
$100 of your payment is always non-refundable, and is considered your deposit to hold your space in the course. Within 30 days of the start of the course, no money is refundable, but your payment can be applied to register for another training within a year's time.