- Introduction to Permaculture is required in advance of the Training for Educators. If you have previously attended a PC intro or design course, you do not need to take the IPEC intro weekend.
- Carpools are encouraged and will be coordinated during the introductory evening.
- Tea, coffee, snacks and lunches are included in the cost of each course. Dinner is also provided for the evening orientation.
- Class will start promptly at 8:45am each morning and will end at 5pm.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Please contact us if you need alternate payment options such as a payment plan. There are limited needs-based scholarship funds available. Please ask only if you truly don't have any means to access money for this course. Please reach out to your support networks before requesting scholarship money.
The Online payment has an additional 3% added to all payments to cover the service charges we incur. If you would prefer to pay by check, please mail your check and registration form to:
Training for Educators [YEAR]
PO Box 82319
Portland, OR 97282
$100 of your payment is always non-refundable, and is considered your deposit to hold your space in the course. Within 30 days of the start of the course, no money is refundable, but your payment can be applied to register for another training within a year's time.